Saute, brown, and sear with the All-Clad 3-Quart Stainless Steel Nonstick Saute Pan. This classic pan's large surface area and tall, straight sides prevent splattering and allow for easy turning with a spatula. As with all cookware from All-Clad's Stainless Collection, this piece has a stick-resistant PTFE interior and bonded three-ply construction with an aluminum core to deliver even heating. The non-stick saute pan has two handles--a long, riveted stick handle, plus an additional loop handle on the pan's opposite side.
For Sauteing, Searing, and Browning
Deeper than traditional fry pans, this non-stick saute pan has more surface area and tall, straight sides that hold in juices, prevent splattering, and allow for easy turning with a spatula. Ideal for a range of foods, the non-stick saute pan allows you to brown or sear, then deglaze or finish in liquid--all in one pan. This 3-quart non-stick pan has a loop handle and a long handle, both made of cast stainless steel. The lid locks in moisture and heat for faster cooking on the stove or in the oven.
Premium Stainless Steel Construction
Classic design, high performance, and lifetime durability unite in the Stainless Collection, All-Clad's most popular line of cookware. Products in the collection feature an interior core of aluminum for even heating. The bottom of each pan is engraved with a convenient capacity marking.
- Bonded, Engineered, & Assembled in USA
- Premium tri-ply construction delivers even heat distribution
- LONG LASTING RELEASE: High quality PTFE nonstick for convenient, easy release and cooking with less fat
- Engraved capacity marking on the bottom of the pan
- Dishwasher Safe
- Lifetime warranty
- This product contains PTFE for its nonstick properties. Click here for more information about chemicals in this product.